Thursday, March 12, 2009

Welcome welcome

So to start us all out we're here to celebrate the little peanut growing in Jen's Belly. Hence the title ... Yes it's a Baby. 'cuz frankly I'm bitter that her tummy is so small and mine isn't and I'm not prego... But that's another rant.

I'm going to be adding to this periodically but it will essentially be a virtual baby shower for Jen. If you have any advice or funny antidotes or stories feel free to leave them here.

Also I hope to have a link up soon of the places that Jen's registered for baby supplies. And if you're like me you'll want to give cash so she can combine it and get the super ultra mega sandwich making stroller that flies instead of the towel and blanket combo I would have been able to afford. So chip in and feel free to just give cash and know that this new mommy will soon learn that pennies can really scream when pinched just right.

No comments: